2 Tbs Olive Oil
½ Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
3 Zucchini, cut into ribbons with vegetable peeler
3 Garlic Cloves, diced
½ cup Whole Milk
3 Thyme Sprigs, picked
1 tsp Lemon zest (Optional)
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper, ground
4 oz Goat Cheese
¼ cup Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick or a seasoned cast iron skillet. Swirl oil around the entire surface of the skillet to help release the frittata after baking.
- Sauté red onion for 2 minutes or until soft on medium-low heat.
- Add zucchini ribbons and diced garlic to skillet and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, thyme leaves, lemon zest, salt, and pepper, until completely combined.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables in the hot skillet.
- Sprinkle the surface with crumbled goat cheese and cherry tomato halves.
- Place frittata in preheated oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, until the center is firm.
Enjoy a warm slice with freshly dressed greens!