For the Patties
- 1 ½ cups of cooked turkey
- 3 cups of stuffing prepared
- 2 green onions diced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup parmesan grated
- 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil as needed for frying
For the Cranberry Mayo
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup cranberry relish
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and relish. Place in the refrigerator for later.
- In another bowl, add the turkey, stuffing, onions, cranberries parmesan cheese and eggs.
- Mix until well combined.
- Begin rolling mixture into 1 ½” balls and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper evenly spaced out.
- Place cookie sheet into the refrigerator and allow the patties to firm for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the refrigerator, place a piece of parchment on top of the balls, then press each ball down using the palm of your hands into 2” patties.
- Fill a frying pan with about 1/4” high of oil and heat on medium heat to 350 degrees F.
- Place a few patties in the pan and fry for approximately 1 minute or until golden brown.
- Carefully flip each patty and fry the other side for 30 seconds-1 minute or until golden brown.
- Remove the patties from the oil and place on a cookie sheet lined with paper towels to remove the excess oil.
- Repeat the cooking process for the rest of the patties adding oil as needed.
- Place hot turkey patties on a plate with a side of cranberry mayo and serve.