- 3 Lemon Madeleines, cut in half length wise
- 6 strawberries, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 4 Tbsps la Madeleine Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
For the Homemade Whipped Cream:
- In a rising bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Sprinkle granted sugar over the top. Beat until soft peaks return but be careful not to over beat!
For the Shortcake:
- In a small bowl, mix the strawberries and jame together.
- On a plate, place 3 half Lemon Madeleine pieces flat-side down.
- Top with 3 heaping spoonfuls of the strawberry mixture.
- Add homemade whipped cream and enjoy!