½ lb. butter, unsalted
½ lb. cream cheese
2 cups flour
1 jar la Madeleine Strawberry Jam
1 jar la Madeleine Blackberry Jam
- In a microwave-safe bowl, soften the butter and cream cheese together. Using a hand mixer combine flour with butter and cream cheese mixture.
- Once the dough is combined, place in the refrigerator so that it becomes easier to work with.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. Scoop 1-Tbsp portions of dough and roll between your hands to form 1-inch balls. Gently press a thumbprint into the center of each ball about 1/2-inch-deep, being careful not to crack the edges.
- Fill each indentation with 1 tsp of jam, then chill the cookies 15 minutes in the freezer.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dust with powdered sugar while still warm.