Serving Size: 4-6
- 1 box of Couscous, plain (NET WT 10OZ)
- 1 cup la Madeleine Caesar dressing
- 2/3 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup of frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, quartered
- ¼ cup green onions, diced
- ½ cup red bell peppers, ¼” diced
- ½ cup green bell peppers, 1/4“diced
- ½ cup Roma tomatoes, ¼” diced
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro, stemmed and chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Using the directions on the box cook and cool the couscous.
- While couscous is cooking, chop your veggies.
- Once couscous had cooled combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly!