- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup la Madeleine Caesar dressing, plus more for the salad
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 flatbreads
- Place chicken in a large, zip top bag. In a medium bowl, whisk together 1 cup of salad dressing and lemon juice. Add to bag. Seal and marinate chicken at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. For the last couple minutes of cooking, add the flatbreads to the grill and cook until marked and slightly crispy.
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, combine the romaine lettuce, additional Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese and toss to mix well. Slice the chicken on an angle.
- Top each flatbread with salad mixture and sliced chicken. Serve immediately.