2 lb, 5-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
½ Onion, Sliced
1 Red or Orange Bell Pepper, sliced in strips
1 Tbsp Sweet Paprika
1 Garlic Clove, Minced
1 Jar (31.5oz) La Madeleine Tomato Basil Soup
Spanish Green Olives, Pitted and Roughly Chopped
Freshly Torn Basil & Parsley
Salt & Pepper
Thick slices of toasted sourdough bread or your favorite cooked orzo or rice.
- Pat dry chicken thighs and season with salt and pepper
- Place oil in a 12” sauté pan or cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Sear chicken thighs 2 minutes each side to brown and place seared chicken aside.
- In the same pan sauté onions and bell peppers until caramelized.
- Add paprika, garlic, chicken, and soup to pan cover and simmer on low for 12-25 min until chicken is tender, stirring occasionally.
- While simmering, Toast thick slices of sourdough bread drizzled in high-quality olive oil or prepare your favorite orzo or rice.
- Finish with freshly torn basil, parsley, and chopped Spanish green olives.